Monday, August 5, 2013

Clean And Simple!

It is now the 5th of August which means another challenge begins at Bizzy Becs! Our challenge this month is 'clean and simple and leave lots of white space'. This one was a real challenge for me because I love to cover my cards with lots of flowers, glitter, bling and anything else I can manage to jam onto my cards! For this challenge I have used one of the sweet stamps from C.C. Designs and I coloured her with copics. For my white background I used co'ordination paper and embossed it in my cuttlebug then lightly sanded it back just a little to reveal the pattern. For my butterfly I used two different Memory Box dies; "darla" and "vivienne". My sentiment is from the Whimsy Stamp's 'vintage thank you tags' set.
I hope you will come and play with us at Bizzy Becs!

 

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous kelly.fab sweet image and i love your cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete