Monday, October 1, 2012

Trick Or Treat!

Hard to believe it but October is already here and we are now onto another challenge at Hooked On Craft Challenges! Our theme this month is "halloween". I love Halloween and all the awesome images and colours! For my card I have used one of the gorgeous images from Saturated Canary and I have coloured her with copics and I added some glossy accents. My banner, spooky house, grave and fence were cut out on my Cricut. My flowers and rosebuds are all from Hooked On Craft and they started off white and I spritzed them with Glimmer Mist to get those 'halloween' colours!

Please join us at Hooked On Craft Challenges for our Halloween challenge!

My easel card:


Close up of the top of my card:


Close up of the bottom of my card:


Side view of my card:


I am entering my card into the following competitions:
 - Simon Says Stamp. Anything goes
- The Corrosive Challenge Blog. Challenge #159, something wicked this way comes! Villians and monsters 
- Craft us Crazy. Challenge #27; Halloween and/or anything goes
 

5 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous card,fabulous design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is amazing! So many wonderful details... lots of time and love went into this, it's just fabulous. :) Thanks for joining us in the 'Anything Goes!' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so stunning kelly.your design and colours are fantastic and i love the fab witch :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Easel card!!
    thanks for sharing at Craft us Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fantastic scene your easel card makes. Love the banner and your green skinned witch. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining our "Something Wicked this Way Comes" challenge at the Corrosive Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete