Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Splash In A Fish Bowl!

Congratulations to the winners of our last challenge at Whimsy Stamps Inspirations! We are now onto our next challenge and this week the challenge is 'anything but square'. I have made a fish bowl card and I have used some of the cute fish images designed by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps; Gertie and Gunther. I coloured my fishies with copics then covered them with glitter. My fish bowl and other elements were cut out using my Cricut.

Please join us at Whimsy Stamps Inspirations for our 'anything but square' challenge!


3 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Kelly, I love it!!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is brilliant kelly.really stunning images and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Kelly! Beautiful idea with the card! Love the glitter! xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete