Saturday, June 16, 2012

Little Heart!

Here is a card I have made featuring one of the sweet stamps from Gorjuss Girls called 'little heart'. I just love this range of stamps! I have paper pieced her dress and hair bow (first time I have tried this technique and I love it!) and coloured the rest of her with copics and added some glossy accents. My glittery swirl is a Cheery Lynn die called 'fanciful flourish' and I added some sequins and bling to it.


Front of my card:





Inside my card with room to write a message:

 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kelly, I like the image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card kelly.i love your colours and stunning sweet gg girl :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly thank you so much for your lovely comments whilst I was away .
    What fabulous creations you have been making, since my last visit .
    I love the buttons and bows card and the mermaid in a snowglobe cards , how fantastic are they .... !!
    This one is lovely inside and out !
    Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete