Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Time!

We are now onto challenge #14 at Hooked On Craft Challenges and our challenge this fortnight is "Christmas" so you can enter with any papercraft involving Christmas. I hope everyone is working on all their Chrismas cards! For my card I used a gorgeous Christmas bear stamp from Hooked On Craft and I coloured him with copics and added some glitter to his star. My flowers, holly leaves and bling are also from Hooked On Craft.


Please join us at Hooked On Craft Challenges for our Christmas challenge!


 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly , wow this is gorgeous , love the little bear , he is so cute!
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Kelly. I especially like that tree bough. You may see one of those on my cards soon. Ta for the inspiration. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Kelly,I love your design and all the detail,the little bear is so adorable...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete