Saturday, October 15, 2011

Trick Or Treat!

Halloween is coming and I am so excited! I love all the fun spooky things and all the delicious lollies and chocolates! I also love playing with my Halloween stamps. Here is a Halloween side-step card I have made featuring the very cute 'skeleton Luka' from La-La Land Crafts. I have coloured him with copics and added some glossy accents to his treat bag and hat. My halloween haunted house was cut out on my Cricut using my 'mini monsters' cartridge. My spooky lamp post and grave were also cut out on my Cricut and I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink in 'walnut stain'.

Please let me know what you think!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

- La-La Land Crafts. October customer gallery
- 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. Challege #32; Happy Halloween
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges. Fall or Halloween
- Creative Card Crew. Spooky fun
- Cupcake Inspirations. Challenge #131 (I picked the Halloween cake!)



 Side view of my side-step card:

4 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, love love love it! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is SO cute!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly... This is AMAZING!! You know how much I love your creations already but this one has blown it out of the ball park. I love it.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is just fabulous! Simply amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete