Monday, June 27, 2011

Show Us Your Flowers!

We are now onto challenge #2 at Hooked On Craft Challenges! I can't believe all the fabulous enteries for the first challenge. Thank you so much to all who entered, all the DT were absolutely blown away with how good all of the entries were; you guys are so talented! It really was a pleasure to go and check out all of your blogs.
Challenge #2 is "SHOW US YOUR FLOWERS". How great is this challenge? I adore flowers so this was such a fun theme for me! I have made a flower pot card. This card is quite easy to make and the centre part pulls out and has room for a sentiment. I found a tutorial for this card at Inspirational Tips, Techniques and Tutorials. My stamp, flowers, leaves and lace are all from Hooked On Craft.

So break out all your flowers and decorate your papercrafts with them and join us at Hooked On Craft Challenges! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

- CES Challenges; Challenge #42 Anything but square
- Simply Create; Challenge #46 Fly with us
- Ruby's Rainbow Challneges; Challenge #6 Flowers

Closed view of my flower pot card:



Pulling out the center:



Top of card with room for a sentiment:



The bottom 'pot' of the card:






6 comments:

  1. Oh my - stunning, stunning, STUNNING. I thought it was fab until you pulled out the tag.... then it became AWESOM. LUV it.xxx
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create.
    Hugz
    Ike xx
    SC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is Stunning i love it a brill idea thanks for joining us at RRC please join again
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just gorgeous hun, love the image, the colours & those flowers are just fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ya
    oh wow this is just stunning, all those gorgeous flowers, fabulous design,thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is stunning - I adore all those flowers! Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Absolutely amazing! Lovin' all of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete