Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ribbet!!!

I have had lots of mojo today so I have completed another card. This card features a very sweet little froggy who is part of the new Valentine's Day stamps from Hooken On Craft and he can be purchased here. My 'for you' sentiment and my flowers are also from Hooked On Craft. The green rose was actually a white rose but I spritzed it with a dash of 'key lime pie' glimmer mist. I have coloured the cute frog with copics and then I went over the hearts and the flowers with a coating of glossy accents. The copic colours really 'pop' with the glossy coating!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Friday Sketchers; Love this week's sketch!
- Fab 'n' Funky Challenges; 'Animal Magic'
- Icopic Lover; 'Purple, green and orange'

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the fun colors that you have used and that little froggie is so sweet!
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thanks for joining us at F'n'F! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great animal creation, thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky!

    ReplyDelete