Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cupid's Heart!

Here is a card I have made to celebrate Valentine's Day which is just around the corner! My stamp is a gorgeous little cupid from the new 'Valentine' series of stamps from Hooked on Craft and he can be purchased here. He is coloured with copics and I have added stickles for sparkle! I have gone all out with the Valentine's Day theme for this card and I have used hearts everywhere I could, and I could not resist glittering a few of the hearts too. I added a heart button with a little dangle charm hanging off it with a star shaped charm at the bottom which says "Just For You". I have distressed the edges of my paper panels and my stamp. My flowers and sweet little bow are also from Hooked on Craft.

I am entering this card into the following challenges;

- Mojo Monday; Sketch challenge
- Craft Your Days Away; Love
- Pile it On; Love is in the air
- Tuesday Throwdown; Distressing
- Really Reasonable Ribbons Ramblings; Heart theme
- Kaboodles Doodles Challenge Blog; Bling it up!

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a fabulous card, so much interest in there! Great backing paper as well! Thanks for joining us again at Kaboodle Doodles. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Great distressing! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with so many details! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!
    Thanks for playing along with our Love challenge this time over at Craft Your Days Away!

    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete